- Manure Spreader Calibration
- Nutrient Management on Small Farms
- Small Farm Manure Composting (Option: Utilizing Centralized Composting Facilities)
- Pasture Management on Small Farms
- Soil Testing and Pasture Management
- Animal Waste Management on Small Livestock Farms
Stephen Komar and Bill Bamka discuss important issues for pasture management. They walk us through how to pull soil samples & get them analyzed by the NJAES Soil Testing Lab. The other videos, a collaboration between Mike Westendorf & Bill Hlubik of Rutgers Cooperative Extension, Fred Kelly of USDA NRCS NJ, and Mark Rice of NC State, cover what you need to know as well as demonstrate how to manage animal waste on your small farm. Definitely worth watching.